Saturday, June 16, 2018

have I missed me?

No point apologising about talking to myself as I am sure only I read this and, really, I only write it for myself because I kinda enjoy writing it.

SO anyway, I should do a catchup post in which I moan at length about the cold that, while now firmly on the retreat, has knocked me about for a fortnight and robbed me of two weeks of running just before my Gold Coast Marathon. And I will, but not right now.

No, this is just a quick check-in, before I head off to bed, to say...we're in Bali. It's been quite a long day, but we are here in Indonesia, we had dinner on the beach and I'm the only one not yet asleep in our two bed villa (with pool), a situation I am about to address right now as it happens.

I am sure I will be able to carve out time to catchup in the week we'll be spending here.

Good night.

No comments: