Monday, April 16, 2007

K800i

Not on the cutting edge, I have upgraded my camera - sorry, phone - to the Sony Ericsson K800i. I was going to wait for the promised K850i and it's Nokia N95 busting 5mp camera, but I can salary package the K800i, and that means it is cheap and therefore it is mine. And this is Australia so the new phone likely won't make it here for 7 years or so. Happy snapping aplenty.

I walked home from work again tonight in my need-to-exercie-but-not-get-injured spell. Took my first pic with the new phone. And for the first time, as I came up the hill from Milsons Point to North Sydney, I felt as if I was ready for my marathon. GO ME! The met office is predicting 17degrees for Friday, so the temp is looking good. Mood is improving. Maybe I'll be OK...

No comments: