Like marmite eaters in Blighty there are two types of vegemite eater. The light dusting spreader who does little more than add a brownish tint to their butter, and the shoveller. Tom, T2 as I shall call him, is a shoveller. Being a world-class persiprer, one who sheds salt like a racehorse, I will probably survice the salt assault of my brunch.
adj. Deep in thought; contemplative. n. 1. Contemplation; meditation. 2. A product of contemplation.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
T2 the vegemite murderer
Like marmite eaters in Blighty there are two types of vegemite eater. The light dusting spreader who does little more than add a brownish tint to their butter, and the shoveller. Tom, T2 as I shall call him, is a shoveller. Being a world-class persiprer, one who sheds salt like a racehorse, I will probably survice the salt assault of my brunch.
1 comment:
I am glad you spared us the horror of a colour photo - that looks totally un-appetising even in B/W
Post a Comment