Saturday, November 04, 2006

another night, another weird dream

More disjointed malarky as my brain goes through it's nocturnal filing. There was a bit about internet searching for a new Camelbak - obvious, as it was that last thing I did before going to bed - and for asics trainers. Less obvious, but fair enough as I think I need some new runners. Then I was discussing with someone (anonymous) a flat block of land on Sailors Bay Road that was over 2000sqm and I was at some time on a bus approaching the northern side of the harbour bridge. Ah well. From there I was travelling on a narrow road through some thick vegetation, kinda rainforest like. On a bus. With Sally, I think. We approached a narrow wooden bridge that had a couple of large cows blocking our way. So our bus driver decides to do some off roading and takes the bus down a steep gully to the right of the bridge and through the undergrowth. However, next to the bridge were a couple of calves. Our bus approached the calves and in the next few moments it stalled or stopped, the driver pissed off, the bus turned on it's side and the large cows came to the defence of what I assume were their little cows. I awoke with the bus on it's side and a fucking enormous cows head inches away from me on the other side of an unbroken window. Deal with that one Freud. Oh, at some point in my sleep I was arranging to dive in Fiji with DJ when we have a free weekend. I assume it was DJ, could have been JCJ, Chad or anyone else. I rarely positively ID the cast members in my dreams.

No comments: