But now, from memory, some thin dull end of Easter stuff. The long Easter weekend finished on a far better weather note than it started on and gave Sal and me the opportunity to go explore our 'hood with the hound. We wandered around Sugarloaf reserve - now Harold Reid reserve - that sticks out into Crag Cove. A rainforest and scrubby buch track that heads down to the waters edge where you can see mangroves. Lovely. We encouraged Rumpole to head in for a swim, he was not keen, then as we leaving we spotted him swimming quite happily all by himself; no stick to recover, no owner splashing water and making stupid baby (well, puppy) talk. Bloody dog.
And then the day slowed right down to a relaxing weekend end. JCJ and Susan came over for afternoon tea followed by a curry dinner. They had got a Showbag from the Royal Easter show for their godson - Rumpole. Very cute. JCJ also showed me his lastest film-pic-scanned-and-uploaded, a cracking shot of pier legs at Clifton Gardens. Very atmospheric. I am getting more and more into looking at images and pics and taking pics myself. I find myself on the lookout for pics to take quite a lot. Probably makes me more observant. Probably. Maybe. But am I taking my own pictures or trying to take my versions of other people's pictures? Been thinking a bit about that to no real conclusion.
In other flickr news, my Bro has taken what rates as one of my favourite pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Took a gentle run yesterday as I taper towards my marathon. Today I walked home from work, partly as a gentle exercise and partly to try and get myself on the Bridge at sunset to see if I could get some nice pics. I caught the sunset but it was not a sock knock offer. I took a couple of pics, of course, and that is it for the day really.
I'll get that dailyews.txt thing back on the go.
No comments:
Post a Comment