adj. Deep in thought; contemplative. n. 1. Contemplation; meditation. 2. A product of contemplation.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
liquidisor
On Thursday night and for no apparent reason I let rip with a couple of nasty something-died-in-my arse farts as I nodded off to sleep. Amusing at the time - of course - I thought little more of them until the following morning when...well, how can I put this...I pissed out of my arse pretty much every bit of food I had consumed of late. Oh dear. I did not feel too bad, certainly not day-off-work bad. Things did not improve as the day went on but they got no worse. I spent the day feeling shitty, felt shitty on Friday night and started Saturday feeling shitty. I felt shittier still because it was a gorgeous winters day (winter proper, or at least official as we arrived in June.) Saturday was spent doing little during the day, though as I felt firmer by late afternoon I did head to the gym for a 30minute treadmill run before heading over to Bondi to catch up with DJ, Jo and kids and The Chad. Pizza and chatting followed in a nice relaxed evening. I still felt somewhat shitty - the 6 splices of pizza did not change that. Went to bed hoping I'd wake up feeling better; well, good enough to dive.
No comments:
Post a Comment