"That's a shark," the lifeguard said.
"Not a big one, because he wouldn't have had his arm left."
adj. Deep in thought; contemplative. n. 1. Contemplation; meditation. 2. A product of contemplation.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
aqua hound
Took the dogs for a swim at the end of Clive Park and as the water looked so inviting I jumped in with them. How cool is that? I went with a swim with my dogs. I took my mask and snorkel so I could swim under them and watch them doggy paddle (dur!) over me. Once again, how cool is that? Very. After a week of rain the day was clear and warm and although the water was a bit green it was rather clear in close and warm too, maybe 20 or 21 degrees. Very nice. Nicer than, say, Bondi, where we've had the first shark attack in 70 years. This is my favourite bit
No comments:
Post a Comment