Wednesday, December 12, 2007

pieces of a dream

It's been a while since I've woken up remebering a dream but this this morning I have some snippets.

Snippet one. Rowlf in the garden surrounded by a scene of utter devastaion including a destroyed, presumably chewed, back fence. Note to the IWS fans. Rowlf has not been chewing the fence and the garden is secure and he is safe and he is doing very well thank you very much. He-he!

Snippet two. Running a trail run. Part of the run was through long grass and I could not see where my feet were falling. Part was down hill and someone bumped into me on purpose, something that really pissed me off. I had a go at the bumper, letting them know how dangerous their bumping on a trail is. I can see where some of that comes from; I ran into a guy this week while running home and before I went to bed last night I was reading about my next trail run. So it figures that would come back to haunt me in some shape or form.

Snippet three is where it starts to get a little weird. I was on the foyer of a hotel-like building where an enormously fat person was insisting that an area they were reclining in be made even larger, presumably to acocmodate their expanding girth. It was all very fancy with a lot of oppulent gold on display. I was approached by a woman wearing a lot of gold and tanned an unnatural gold. She held a small spoon that was various shades of gold. She helpfully told me that I could guage my tan by reference to the shades of gold on the spoon. Thanks for that.

And how about this. For no apparent reason, in either snippet two or three I was chatting to William H Macy.

No comments: