Tuesday, November 28, 2006

so wrong, so funny

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan is so wrong and that is what, in my humble, makes it so damn funny. And apart from the fairly standard lap of the park and dull day at work...hold on, one blip in that. I may be getting moved and therefore I risk losing my window seat. Bollocks to that. Oh it was really rather hot today and I saw a bloke carrying a bag that looked like it may have a cello inside. Bollocks to that too. And well that is about it.

Other random stuff.

The fridge - remember, the one with the expensive door - The Good Guys told us when we ordered it, over a week ago, it would be in stock in four days. Hm. Four days after over a week ago is now unlikely to arrive before we move in on December 8th, apparently. Good work from the Good Guys. Or not. Lets see what they come up with. Bugger.

Living in Sydney. Odd feelings on this at the moment. Right now I'm not diving and not going to the beach and not doing stuff that makes the place special for me. I'm doing stuff that I could equally well do in say, London. I'm sure - well, part sure and part hoping - that will change. But for now I am feeling somewhat displaced. Bugger.

That feeling might change when we move into our new place, albeit eating warm food that we are not storing in the fridge we have paid for in full. AGL, our gas provider. I called them today. I'd looked on their website and it told me that they needed a 20 day lead time to get our gas sorted. Twenty fucking days! But as I called them they could sort it out straight away. Wonder why the dealy on t'internet?

I really, really wanted to get "my" Subaru Outback H6. And I did. And it is lovelty. How fucked up is it that I'm not driving at the moment. Bugger.

No comments: