Tuesday, September 25, 2007

no picture

butts
Too many posts without pictures; I need to sort that out. I also need to upload my pics directly and not use the flickr URL, because the image displayed looks a bit shit when I do that. SO today I am plonking a bit of html straight into the text for a change. Hmmm, lovely image.

I took a couple of pictures of a discarded fag packet today in a city alley. It was sporting one of those pictures that is supposed to make people feel really bad about still smoking but not so bad as to stop them; a picture of a baby and the strap-line 'SMOKING HARMS UNBORN BABIES'. If smoking really is that appalling simply ban it, for fucks sake. Anyway, the pictures were rubbish, so here is a picture from Saturday.

I need to start taking a few more pictures of Rowlf; trouble is he is growing so fast that the pictures would be blurred. He either moves continually or sleeps with not a lot in between. We did a bit more work this evening on the 'water' in Irish Water Spaniel. He took a couple of paddled swim strokes in the Harbour. He eyes the water with some suspicion, but I think he'll be swimming within the week and at the moment his hesitancy is because the water is salty. Sal, in Brisbane tonight, went great guns this morning and got up early to walk Rumpole. Result! I only needed to deal with little fella this evening.

Best go give him some attention...

No comments: