Rowlf is growing at a rate of around 1kg per week and is going to be a big bastard. Won't come unless he wants to, was a pain in the butt at puppy school but is in almost all regards a complete star. Mad as a box of frogs though...both of the boys are asleep in the lounge room with me, wife asleep in bed...what the hell am I doing awake still?
Every night we hear the possums in our roof having a party. Lately they have discovered the space directly above the main bedroom. I should really evict them, but hey, they don't bother me too much so they can stay. Until we have the roof replaced, then I guess they'll wander off all by themselves.
Tonight a bloke I worked with in London appeared online in my messenger program. Not seen of heard from him in ages and it was good to chat. At the same time I'm engaged in an email exchange with another ex-colleague and my bro is now online. Sometimes this new fangled technology stuff really is as good as it is claimed to be.
What the hell am I doing still awake?
No comments:
Post a Comment