Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Day 2

I'm already thinking that I'll struggle to maintain the level of exercise I want to do unless I up the calories. The reduced calorie intake is more to do with my laziness (reeks of effort) and boredom (only so many carrots and almonds you can eat) than anything else. Avoiding carbohydrates and dairy is tough; preparing other foods - things that don't suck most of the joy from life - is tricky. Especially for the food-lazy.

Anyhoo, day 2.

This morning was some lighter cardio exercise.
  • 15min exercise bike. 2min on levels 7 to 13 then 1min cool down.
  • 15min treadmill @ 12kmh incline 1,5
  • 5 min calf/achilles exercises
  • Ride to work (and home again)
I'm not sure the treadmill was a great idea. Guess I'll find out tomorrow morning when my achilles wakes up. Still holding on to a faint hope that I'll be a runner again one day.

Morning food same as yesterday - large cappuccino, 2 carrots, 1 apple, 1 grapefruit, almonds and walnuts. That will be the same pretty much every weekday. I had a green tea in the afternoon and dinner was a 4-egg omelette with ham, mushroom, red onion and capsicum. Also had a mouthful of fish because Sal had that much left over and MUST NOT STRAY FROM THE EXACT EATING PROGRAMME!

No comments: